Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Craziness

There are no words for this video, so I'll just post it. This is what people in Montana do for fun on a Saturday night. Please don't judge me.


5 comments:

  1. I love the wild horse races!! However, I get sad when the horse gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at school and the video won't load! Wish I could see it! Are you on facebook? I think we should friend each other! :)
    Amanda Wooldridge
    afaith21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm on Facebook :) Request coming....now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Celeste...this looks like fun...until the horses get hurt. That's not cool.

    P.S. That song playing in the background is NOT what I would have expected. I totally remember it from high school, though!!! :o)

    Another P.S. Is that you laughing uncontrollably in the background?!?! ;o) You're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL yes Sarah Kate, that is me laughing on parts of it! You can't help yourself! The horses don't get hurt from what I've seen...they just don't like being ridden since they're wild!

    ReplyDelete