You know what that means!!!!
1) Flip off to all of the stinkin' bugs that keep biting me! I look like a meth addict right now because of all of the scabs and bites on my arms. And it's not just the mosquitoes! There's these little black gnats that bite too, and they don't seem to be affected by the copious amounts of buy spray I put on!
2) Flip off to crazy entitled bitches. That's all I really need to say about that one.
3) Flip off to the phone company who decided to charge me DOUBLE this month! Why? Not sure yet...I'll be calling them today to figure this mess out!
4) Flip off to my sweet dog Harley that decided to roll in horse shit this morning...I planned on bringing him to work today since there's almost no one in my office. I had to wipe him down before we left the house today. EWWWWW!
5) Flip off to the stupid air conditioning at my work that hasn't been working! It's 90 degrees outside and our a/c doesn't work! BOOOOOO.
Ok that's all folks! I have a SUPER fun post for you on Monday...you just wait!!!




Flip off to the stupid bitch that just hit your truck!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! That's the BIGGEST FLIP OFF of the day!!!! FYI everyone reading this....some dumb lady backed into the side of my truck today while I was on my lunch break. Her husband was with her and said I parked too close. I just said his wife couldn't drive and that wasn't my fault. Anyways...they had insurance and are going to take care of it!
ReplyDelete