Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did ya miss me??

Huh? Huh? Did ya? Did ya?

CAUSE I SURE MISSED ALL OF YOU!!! Just because I didn't blog doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about you all :)

My cousin, Lacey in the City and her boyfriend, MPD, came out to Montana to visit hubs and I for a couple days.

It was an amaaaaaaazing weekend! We had lots of good food, worked cows, did some other farming (yes, we like to put our guests to work, apparently), shot guns, rode four-wheelers and generally had a great time!

Here are some pics from our amazing time!

Hubs shooting the .22


MPD shooting a gun for the first time!


This is me with a .357 magnum handgun. It's pretty badass. We only had 11 bullets. Hubs got 2, cousin got 2, brother got 5, and I got 2 shots. I'd like to point out that I, the only female to fire this gun, was the only one out of the four of us who shot the target. Thank you very much!!!


We shall temporarily name her "Lacey In The Country"


Lacey and MPD:


Brother shooting cans out of the sky with the shotgun:


Lacey took a lot of pictures as well and she'll probably have them up in the next couple of days. Be sure to swing by and take a look at them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This looks like tons of fun!!! I love the landscape in the background, too. I would never get tired of seeing that!! :o)

    Thanks for the tip about the deer netting!! Unfortunately when I made that post yesterday, the run was already almost complete. We ended up using chicken wire on top, too. I'm sure derr netting would have been a lot cheaper and easier!! Wish I'd known that before, but I'll def be getting that to use around my garden! I was kind of wondering how we were going to keep the deer out of the veggies next year! :o)

    ReplyDelete