1) I bought a Kindle this weekend! I have already downloaded 3 games and 3 books and I can tell I'm already hooked! I'm traveling to California next week and then Vegas the weekend after that, so between airport time and flying, I'll be using the heck out of this puppy!
2) My brother was such a good helper for me this weekend! He did the dishes, took out the trash and helped me put up the trellis for my garden, which I've been wanting to do for a LONG time.
3) It is hot as BALLS here! I live in Montana, not the tropics. Humidity, please go away!
4) I realize that I REALLY need to do a garden update for you guys...hopefully tonight by the time I get home it has cooled down so I can go out and get some pics. Everything is growing, some better than others, and it's getting SOOOO close to producing yummy veggies!
5) My husband is traveling for FFA (Future Farmers of America) this week, and won't get back before I leave for my 9 day trip...which means I won't get to see him until August 1st :(
6) But on a happy note, I have the cutest niece in the world!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!




Your niece is A DOLL!!!
ReplyDelete