FLIP OFF:
1) To the weeds in my garden that are growing like, well, weeds. FLIP OFF! I seem to weed and weed and weed, and they never go away! GRRRRR
2) To the a/c that broke in my office this week...flip off! It was muggy/stuffy/hot in the office and it was NOT fun.
3) To the carpet cleaners that were supposed to show up this morning at my work, flip off! All of us scrambled to get everything off of the floor, cram stuff into places and work in chaos. Aaand, it's two and a half hours after they're supposed to be here...and they're still not here. NOT cool!
4) To the stinkin bunnies that have found their way into my garden, FLIP OFF! I've had to chase them out a couple times. They're getting pretty bold lately...I may have to put up some fencing or electric wire.
FLIP ON:
1) I got my VW bug last weekend, and have been riding around in STYLE this week! Here's a pic of hubs, Harley and I driving the other night:
2) To my MIL who has been home all week...FLIP ON!!! I love having her here and we get together and do dinners with them more often when she's home. Also, most of the time when she travels to places for work, she always brings me back something fun! Usually clothing :) Can't complain about that AT ALL!
3) To gettin' my hair did this afternoon...FLIP ON! Yeah! What girl doesn't love an afternoon in the salon???
4) To my sweet, sweet husband....he came home the other night and threw in a load of laundry. That's practically monumental peeps. And last night as we both sit in our recliners in the living room he says, "I can't wait to sit next to you for the rest of our lives." Now a collective, "aaaaawwwwwww" :) He makes my heart happy :) :) :)
Happy Weekend Friends!!!!




Love, love, LOVE your new header picture!!! It is PERFECT for your blog! You look like such a badass too! ;o)
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, my husband took out a rabbit in the car last night. One down, three million more to go. (I was NOT happy about this, as I was in the car when he hit it. I wanted to go back and perform CPR!)
Congrats on the new Bug!!! You are gonna love that so much! Even Harley is happy! :o)