Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, July 11, 2011

Told You I Would Have Something Good

This weekend was the annual Wolf Point Wild Horse Stampede in Wolf Point, MT. This is just a regular rodeo with fun entertainment...and when I say fun, I mean CRAZY. There really is no other way to describe it, so I'll just start with the pictures:

This is called steer wrestling. They literally jump from a moving horse, onto this steer with horns and wrestle it to the ground. This poor fella didn't quite make it onto the steer:


Then comes the entertainment. This man had trained his horse and 2 buffalo to jump onto the top of this trailer:


Seriously! Who does this?!?!


THIS my friends, is why people think we don't have electricity and running water here in Montana. Because we train our buffalo and horses to jump on top of trailers. Apparently there's nothing better to do....

I have a video that I'll post tomorrow...which is why they call it the Wild Horse Stampede. You've never seen anything like it in your whole life....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pics!! Looks like yall had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am a new follower & would love for you to follow me back thanks again.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete