Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, July 1, 2011

Flip Off Friday-Woohoo!

Is that bad to be excited about verbally flipping people off? Hmmmm...I don't care :)

1) To the guy who flipped ME off as he drove by my in-laws' driveway, FLIP OFF to you too buddy! I think he probably thought it was hubs driving my truck and it was probably a friend of his, but still...lame.

2) To my husbands employer who is being EXTREMELY stupid right now...you have earned yourself the biggest flip off of the week. Congratu-frickin-lations. A-holes.

3) To the freakin' little bugs that are eating my broccoli plants, flip off! You've got yours coming you little beasts...I bought bug repellent powder this morning. Hopefully it will fix the problem!

4) To the tons and tons and tons of weeds that are growing in my garden, FLIP OFF! I really need to get my butt out there and weed.

5) To the 34 hours that are keeping me from having my cousin Lacey (from laceyinthecity) and her bf MPD from being here...FLIP OFF! I hope you hurry up and go by ASAP!!!

That's all folks! I'll come back tomorrow with more details about my 4th of July weekend and Lacey's big trip to Montana. Hope you all have plans for a fun Friday night!

Aaaaand I couldn't resist another picture of my niece :)

1 comment:

  1. Gah...my weeds are taking over, too. Sadly, they are going to be even worse by the time I get to them in a couple weekends! So much else has to come first!

    ReplyDelete