It's been a rough emotional week for this Prairie Princess....hubs' job is being difficult right now and we're waiting to hear back if he's got a new job. HOPEFULLY we'll know something by the end of the day today....So I'll just get started....
FLIP OFF!
1) FLIP OFF to hubs' job that is being dumb...they like to not pay him for work that he's done. Awesome. That's all the detail I'm gonna get into. He's interviewed with another company (3 times and they even brought him to Kansas to interview in person!) and they sent him an email this morning telling him they would hopefully let him know by the end of the day today. Keep you fingers, toes and whatever else you can crossed for us! A prayer to the BIG MAN upstairs wouldn't hurt either :)
2) Flip Off to the neighbor's dogs who I found in my garden this morning peeing on my plants! NOT COOL. I hate those dogs anyways...always coming over and getting into my compost pile, peeing on everything...this only started happening when our other dog died cause he would chase them all away. Hopefully this new puppy we get is territorial like that too.
3) Flip Off to the blazing heat we had this week! Holy smokes! I'll send a flip off to everyone else around the country who has crazy heat too. You're welcome :)
4) Ugh, flip off to the little gremlin who sneaks into my office at night and puts more work on my desk :) he he he
FLIP ON!!!
1) Flip on to my kittens! I got two kitties this week...I'll do more on them later :)
2) FLIP ON!!!! To being in sunny California next week for work....and getting to see all of my family while I'm down there!
3) Then another FLip ON to my friend's bachelorette party in VEGAS next weekend!!! I'll be with my two best ladies and the other bridesmaids. WOOP WOOP!!!
4) Flip ON to all of you who read this...I love being able to share my stories, vent and share my life with you all....thanks for reading :)
Happy Weekend peeps!




UH CALIFORNIA AND VEGAS! WAHOOOOOO! I have been praying for the new job, I really hope he gets it. D has been asking me about it too, haha. I told him about it and he's been like "I hope your friends husband gets his new job" :)) I hope you have a great weekend! PS; You might need to help me becaue we want to grow a garden! and.. I don't even know the first place to start!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip friend!!! I can't wait to hear all the stories when you come back. However, I will miss you!
ReplyDelete