Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Confession

So you know when I started this blog last May I was doing the "Me vs. Them" posts? Well there's a reason I haven't done one in awhile...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!!

I have become one of "them!"

*!GASP*!?!

Ok, well not fully, but kind of. In May and all throughout the summer I was rocking open-toe shoes, cute skirts, fun outfits, and every accessory I could tastefully pile on to my outfit. Now, not so much. My outfits now usually revolve around these 2 things:

My Carhartt jacket and Fat Baby boots. It's too friggin cold to wear anything super cute, because in my world cute=impractical. For the weather at least. I do wear cute sweaters and scarves, but they hardly compare to the cute summer outfits I wear. And why the boots? Again, too friggin cold, and there's too much ice to wear anything that has a pointy heel.

So don't worry, I haven't completely changed into one of "them." I don't wear scrunchies in my hair, I rock a Coach scarf, and you sure as shit better believe I'm rocking my Coach sunglasses and Dooney & Bourke tote. I'm still here bitches! Just a little more covered up right now :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret friend. On a good day, I'll wear earrings to work.

    ReplyDelete