Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, February 25, 2011

Flip Off FRIIIDAAAAYYYY!!!!!

I really can't complain too much cause I only worked 3 days this week...but nevertheless, I shall find something to complain about :)

1) To my house-FLIP OFF! It seemed to be REALLY dirty/messy when I got home from my little trip....I think it's getting itself messy while I'm gone at work, cause it seems to get dirtier by the day!

2) To this stinkin cold I can't seem to shake-FLIP OFF! I haven't been too sick, but just enough to make it inconvenient all week...still have a stuffy nose, which is really annoying!

3) To the person in my office that shut my office door last night, not allowing the heat to get in there overnight, Flip off! I work in an old building and the windows are TERRIBLE. You can feel a draft in all of the windows, and when it's -20 out, it can get chilly inside pretty quickly! I don't have a heat register in my office, so when it gets closed at night, there is no heat. When I come into the office in the morning, it's f-f-f-freezing cold!

4) To my hubby's work that keeps him away from me, FLIP OFF! The last day I saw him was last Thursday morning, February 17th. I will see him for 1 night on Sunday, and then not again until we meet at the airport in Billings on March 3rd to head for a little weekend trip to Vegas. That's just not enough time for this girl!

5) To the person who stole my cousin's phone, Flip off! That's super lame. You wouldn't like it if someone stole your phone, now would you? Oh wait, you're a criminal...you don't think like that! Karma's a bitch....just sayin'.

That's really all I can think of....hope you have a happy weekend peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to flip off snow. I'm tired of plowing the driveway!

    ReplyDelete