Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, February 11, 2011

Flip Off Friday

And boooooyyyyyy do I need it! I considered doing a Flip Off Monday cause, well, Monday just sucked that bad. That is, until my sister went into labor and I became an auntie! Let's see, where should I start this week....

1) Let me preface this one by saying that I REALLY love my hubby, but Monday morning I felt like telling him to flip off! I specifically told him Sunday night that I needed to be woken up at 6:00 a.m. on Monday morning so I could get ready for work. Well, Monday morning I wake up at 6:30 a.m.!!! SHIT! Gonna be late!!! Hubby said, "Oh, whoops. I thought you said 6:30."

2) Our cousin also stayed overnight on Sunday...meaning I got the last shower since I "slept in," .....so that means that I ran out of hot water! Flip off!

3) To my best friend's dad who ditched her and their plans last night for this woman he had been on 2 dates with, FLIP OFF! Not cool Gary!

4) To the wind....Flip Off. I am SO sick of you. Making the roads all slippery by blowing snow across them...UGH. (P.S. this wouldn't be a true Prairie Princess Flip Off without something about the weather on here!)

5) To my company CEO that failed to tell my boss and I that we had a deadline for a grant due last Friday, FLIP OFF. A BIG BIG BIG flip off to you, sir! The grant app was due last Friday, and he didn't tell us about it until yesterday. That means I could potentially be out of a job. AWESOME. Thanks a lot, dick. The money for our jobs runs out at the end of June. He chose to go through another State agency to get the new money that's coming out, instead of letting us handle it ourselves. Well, if you're gonna make that decision, at least let us know what the hell they're doing! You're not the one potentially losing their job, but you sure as hell are responsible for those under you who may lose theirs! COME ON, MAN!!!

Alright lovelies, I hope you all have a FAAAAABULOUS weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Flip off Friday is always a good venting sesh for sure on PP!

    ReplyDelete