Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, February 14, 2011

Destination Monday

Oh yeah, and Happy Valentine's Day. Whatever...my view is, I don't need a special day that someone else picked out to tell or show my hubby how much I love him. I make sure he knows how much I love him all of the other 364 days of the year as well. Anyways...off of my soapbox....

So my destination for today has to do somewhat with by obsession with The Bachelor. I L-O-V-E that show, and can't get enough of it. I am literally sad when the show ends every Monday, because I don't want to have to wait another week to watch it! Last week they were announcing that they were on their way to Anguilla.

So here, my lovelies, is Anguilla.


Did I mention I want to be there, like, RIGHT NOW? And when I'm there, I'd like to stay here:



Ahhhhh, doesn't that look relaxing? Well, in exactly one month from yesterday, I'll be going on my own little tropical vacation, so I needed to prepare my self :)

Happy Monday peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous!!! It was fifty degrees here today...it was like heaven. I am wishing some warmth your way also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO obsessed with the Bachelor this season, also! I'm excited to see who he picks...I really like Emily (and not just because we share the same name).

    ReplyDelete