So the same day I was talking to Lola, my boss asked me to take home a bunch of old client files and burn them, since I have a burn barrel at my house (that's where we burn our trash. We don't exactly have garbage trucks that come out to where we live). It would be much quicker to burn the files than it would for our secretary to shred all of them. I'm talking, there were client files back from 1982 in there. WOW. So last Wednesday I loaded the files up into my truck and took them home to burn in the burn barrel.
I got home and told hubby I was going to start burning some of them. He's like, "let's light the whole thing on fire!!!!" He gets excited about burning stuff too. So what did we do? Dumped all the boxes into a pile...

Dumped on some gasoline....and lit that bitch on fire!!!!!
You can see in the picture above that hubs is really excited about the big "boom" sound that it makes when you dump a lot of gas on the pile.Then we'd thought we'd make an afternoon of it....

But it was too cold out and the beer started freezing in the bottle faster than we could drink it. I think it was like -15 then. So we just dumped more gas on the fire and made more mini-explosions.


Yes, I know, we're hicks and super honky. But, when winter comes and you have not a lot to do, you gotta make the most of it!




I didn't see any roasted mallows!?! I'm very excited you spiced up your life friend. I'm sure it's the highlight of your month. Other than being an auntie!
ReplyDelete