I'm sure you all are sick of me bitching and whining...but hey! It's what I do best this time of year! haha...well today I'll be talking about things that I would like to give a big ol' middle finger to. Fortunately there's not too many of them.
1) Flip off to my stoooopid acrylic nail that broke this week. It looks like I have half a nail on one of my fingers...going in today to get it fixed.
2) Flip OFF to the knots in my upper back that cause me discomfort every day. But I do have the most AMAZING massage lady that helps me out greatly with these.
3) Flip off to the people who keep canceling on me for our Superbowl Party! Come on people, there's going to be GREAT food there! And me of course, who can beat that? hahaha
4) Flip off to GAS PRICES! It boggles my mind how oil for the gas can be pumped out of the ground here, and it's still SO expensive! It's $3.21 for unleaded right now, and Lord knows it's much more than that for diesel, which we run in hubby's Dodge. UGH.
5) Oh and P.S. flip off to the coffee that I just spilled on my desk, right on top of my end of the month, oh-so-important paperwork. DANGIT!
6) Last but not least, flip off to the Pittsburgh Steelers! GO PACK GO!
I'll try to come on here tomorrow to let you all know what I'm up to for the Superbowl Party, and include some of my delish (translation: bad for you) foods I'll be cooking up for the big game.




Don't forget those very important but never eaten teenage carrots!
ReplyDelete