Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, May 23, 2011

Family Time

I can tell you guys that I am pee-my-pants excited right now...cause my WHOLE family is coming to visit me this coming weekend!!! It's a 10 hour drive from Hamilton, Montana allllll the way across this stinkin' great state to Culbertson, Montana. Since my brother is already living here, that's one sibling down, 2 more siblings, 2 parents and 1 niece to go. The other 5 are loading up tomorrow, and taking off after work. They'll head 4 hours East and stop in Bozeman for the night. Then they'll most likely get up at the buttcrack of dawn and finish the final 6 hours.

It has been a WHOLE YEAR since we've all been together at the same time! That was when my little brother graduated from high school, and he just finished his first year of college! That's much too long! Here's a pic of the fam from last year, minus baby:


But nowwwww, we have a fun little addition!!! I can't WAIT to see this cutie-patootie!!!

I foresee LOTS of snuggling and kisses this weekend!!!

And on a little teaser note...I'm doing more redecorating! I decided that I would try to finish my guest room upstairs before my family got here, since they'll be staying in that room. I have some of it done already, but will finish putting some of it together tonight. I ordered some things online that won't be here for a little while, but I'll take more of those as they come in. Pics to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The pic up top of all the family was taken right around the time i got pregnant

    ReplyDelete