Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're Famous, Bitches!

Well, for Montana that is :) Last week, a reporter from the Billings Gazette (only the biggest newspaper in the state of Montana, duh) came out and took pictures of our farm and interviewed hubs to talk about how much moisture we've been getting, and the fact that we haven't been able to plant our crops. Hubs is on the Montana Grain Growers Association, and the President of the Association is a customer of his. The newspaper contacted the Pres and told him they wanted to take some pics of a farm that was affected by the moisture. So who's farm did he send them to? MOI!

This morning, while making my rounds on the newspaper websites of Montana, I go to the Billings Gazette. And what do I find? My hubby! Front and center! At first glance I was like, this looks very familiar...then I realized it was him, and our farm! Oddly enough, all of the pictures are of our farm, but we aren't mentioned in the article at all. The story just mentions some of the farmers from towns around ours.

Go to the site, scroll through the pictures, and see what all the fuss is about! And now that he's famous, I'll gladly accept requests for autographs, he he he. I joke, I joke.

Check it out!

Spring Planting Delayed By Wet Weather

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of P and the fields. Way to be famous friend! Keep on rockin'

    ReplyDelete