Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Blog Inspiration

How many of you have ever heard of Pioneer Woman? She is awesome! She used to live in the city, met a cowboy, married him and moved out to the country. I read her story and thought that I could have been looking at a page in my own life story.

She put out a cookbook, which I recently borrowed from a friend. I am going to be buying this cookbook asap! I can honestly say that I would cook 90% of the recipes in that book. It is filled with cowboy food. Translation: lots of meat, butter and calories. It's definitely worth taking a look at.


Also, if you ever get a spare couple of minutes, log onto her website and look around. She's got really great advice on cooking, families, entertaining, farm life and photography. After reading through her cookbook, I was thinking about dedicating one day a week to a recipe of mine that I cook for my hubs. What do you all think? Do you wanna know what my cowboy likes to eat? Who knows, maybe one day I'll have my own cookbook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment