I didn't get to take pics of the guest room with the bed and wall decorations up last night, but I do have a few for you to look at. Here is the before and after of the paint job, plus window treatments. Enjoy!!!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Aaaand then there's my crazy dog who happened to sneak in and rub his butt up against the wet wall. Good thing it was only the first coat! What a good little helper he is :)
I love the color you chose!! We are about to begin redo-ing our house too! I'm so excited!! :o) You have a cute puppy, even with paint all over his butt! ;o)
BTW--I really love the pictures in your sidebar. Are they all from where you live?? It looks amazing!! I'm also a city girl turned country bumpkin. ;o)
xoxo, Sarah Kate www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com
Thanks Sarah Kate! Yes, all of the pictures on the sidebar are of our farm/ranch. I love your blog too! Sounds like we have a similar story of city girl turned country!
It looks really nice friend! I love those windows and the view...oh to be in Montana....
ReplyDeleteIt's looking so pretty! Can't wait to see it finished. Your dog is too cute
ReplyDeletehttp://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
Looks picture perfect! Lovely job!
ReplyDeleteI love the color you chose!! We are about to begin redo-ing our house too! I'm so excited!! :o) You have a cute puppy, even with paint all over his butt! ;o)
ReplyDeleteBTW--I really love the pictures in your sidebar. Are they all from where you live?? It looks amazing!! I'm also a city girl turned country bumpkin. ;o)
xoxo, Sarah Kate
www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com
Thanks Sarah Kate! Yes, all of the pictures on the sidebar are of our farm/ranch. I love your blog too! Sounds like we have a similar story of city girl turned country!
ReplyDelete