Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, May 20, 2011

Flip Offfff!!!

It's been a couple weeks since I actually got to do my flip-off Friday! Ahhhh, it feels good to be back! Ok, so here we go:

1) Flip Off to the clocks in my house. Why, you ask? I have left at the same time every morning that I have for the past 2 years to get to work on time. I think my clocks are revolting against me, because for some reason they're about 10 minutes slower than my work clock. So, I've been 10 minutes late to work every day this week. I'll definitely be remedying this situation this weekend.

2) Flip off to my work printer. For some reason it likes to freak out now and again, and the last time it did it started printing MUCH more slowly than it used to. I print out a lot of things on it, and this makes for a much slower pace. Ugh.

3) Flip off to the stinkin' GAS PRICES! I mean, who's with me on this one??? I fill up my tank once a week...and now with the higher prices ($4.08 I paid the other day) it costs me $100 to fill up my tank. Part of this is my fault cause I drive a big beautiful truck that I just got bigger tires and a torsion kit on, so it gets a little worse gas mileage than it used to :)

4) Flip off to UPS. Why? Because they still haven't done anything to fix the situation where their driver hit and killed our dog, didn't stop and kept driving so he could deliver his package, then came to our house and called us assholes and my hubs a dick because we were upset at him. Nope, haven't heard from UPS in 3 weeks, even after multiple attempts to contact the District Manager. News flash-I'm still not going away :)

5) Flip off to my coworkers that left me yesterday and today, to sit alone in the office, all by my lonesome. Well, there are other people here, but they're just not as fun as these girls! Just kidding, I love you guys...I can't flip you off.

Ok, I think that's enough for today. I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!! I'm painting and decorating one of our guest bedrooms this weekend, and can't wait to show you all pics! Toodaloo!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they set the clock at work 10 min fast just to be mean. I hear ya on gas prices. I miss $1 a gallon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they set it ahead so everyone else could get a parking space...grrrr...I always seem to have to park several blocks away!

    ReplyDelete