Back to this wedding...
Like I said, gorgeous church! I brought my regular camera with me to get better pictures, but forgot to charge the battery...FAIL.
And onto the reception...there were probably about 12 of us sorority girls there. I do have a complete group shot, but I think it's on Patrick's phone. These are a few of my favorite girls-
Brianne, my best friend Stef and myself.
Isn't the bride beautiful?! The other two girls on the right of the picture were 2 of my roommates after we moved out of the sorority.
Stef and I
And I can't leave out the best looking guy there ;)
Afterward we headed to Cascade, MT, about a 25 mile drive south to go to the Cascade rodeo street dance. My friend Chay lives there and that's who we stayed with. We were at the street dance for about half hour before deciding to head home to bed.
We got a good pic of all of us here too. The other preggo in the middle is Chay's sister Shantell. She's due about 2 months before I am.
It was a quick trip over (6 hours) and a quick trip back yesterday, but WELL worth it!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!










I love weddings! We have 2 in October & I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteSad I missed it - you girls look great!
ReplyDeleteLoks like fun! Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love your dress!! SO cute!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
You do attend a lot of weddings - I love 'em! :) That bride's dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou looks so hot Momma, I agree that church is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing! Hope you're feeling as great as you look mama! I love me some weddings! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'd say you timed it just right - showing up in time to go straight to the reception! ;o)
ReplyDeleteSeriously, girl, you look amazing! I love your hair the way you have it now - the cut and color!