Today my friends, is Patrick and I's 5th year anniversary. As I sit here staring at my computer screen trying to think of what to type about it, I get a little emotional. Emotional in a good way, emotional in a grateful way.
In these 5 years there have been ups. There have been downs. There have been days that were so great I couldn't imagine loving him more. There have also been days where I wondered if we would make it to this point at all. I can say that to you guys because I know he's had the same feelings.
One thing I've learned, especially in the last year...you cannot have the great without the not-so-great. Sometimes it needs to get really bad in order to be really great. Not saying every relationship has to be this way, that's just how ours is. What I know is that we are both strong and resilient people, and we can thank God for everything He does in our lives, and everything He has done to make us the couple that we are today.
First of all, thank you for loving me. Since we've been together, you've seen just about every side of me I have...and you still love me. I thank you for choosing me, choosing US above all else. I appreciate everything that you do for us as a family. I appreciate you for always thinking of me, andputting our family first. Thank you for being such a hard worker. Thank you for proving everyonewrong. You are an amazing man, and I am one lucky girl to have you. I cannot wait for our littleboy to be born so you can be the great dad that I know you will be. And I can't wait to grow oldwith you over the years. I love you always and forever,
Nicole






You two are so cute! Just wait until that baby boy gets here! You love will grow and intensify by a million! It's great! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteoh! this is so sweet! Congratulations to you both and I LOVE Patricks sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteAww, this is adorable!! Happy Anniversary to you both! And I may have missed it before---but it's a BOY!?!? Woo hoo!!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Happy Anniversary you two! To many more years of love ahead, cheers!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and happy anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful post - you made me teary.
You guys have made it through a lot in just five years, and you've come out stronger for it! I'm so happy for you guys with the amazing next step you'll be taking with your family. Happy anniversary, sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and I love love love this post. So very true about Marriage
ReplyDeleteAw, this is so sweet! Congratulations to five years and to many more! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy anniversary, you lovebirds :)
ReplyDeleteAww! Happy Five years! What a milestone <3
ReplyDelete