Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Life Lately In Pictures

There's been a lot of stuff going on lately, and the best way for me to describe it to you all is through the pictures...so here we go!

We went on a walk while my friend was here. I haven't done a ton of exercising while prego. I tried in the beginning because I was so paranoid about gaining weight. But after almost puking while I walked and getting lightheaded often, I decided I should probably just hang out at home and not risk passing out on the side of a lonely county road. Since I've been feeling much better, we decided to go on a walk while my friend was here. It was a bit difficult at times and I could feel my tummy muscles stretching and that kind of hurt, but we kept trucking on. Before we went, I told her I wore my gun when I went out and she just thought I was kidding at first. Until I strapped up..and of course she had to get a pic. I'm 24 weeks along here in this pic.Oh, and still no weight gain...I'm actually still down 2 pounds from my starting weight. Not sad about that at all!


Patrick has been hauling barley for a friend of ours. This barley goes directly to the Anheuser-Busch plant, and eventually into your refrigerators as beer. You're welcome :)

The hard life of a trucker's wife...hahaha.

 Some people are renting a pasture from us for their horses. They have 3 horses and this new baby colt, who is about 2 weeks old here. He's so playful and cute! His name is Tiger.



Hay...LOTS of hay.

Harvest has officially started, and Patrick's uncle needs a little extra help because his son (our cousin Nathan) has headed off to college for the year already. So we helped him out a bit last weekend.

I have a super mooshy-gooshy blog post coming up tomorrow for a very special day for us :) Stay tuned :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - that baby colt! I want to pet him!!!

    Pregnancy hormones already making you mooshy gooshy? Just wait until the third trimester! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos - especially the one of you on your walk! That is also interesting to hear about Patrick hauling barley to Anheuser-Busch. Looking forward to tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Especially of the one with you and the gun. You never know! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic!
    Harvest - YEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete