Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Farm Pics

First of all, thanks for all of the well-wishes and love yesterday about our big news! All of your kind words mean a lot to both of us :)

One of my favorite things to take pictures of around the farm and land we lease is old buildings. To me, they have such a history to them. A family lived there decades ago, kids did homework there, people slept there, and made it their home. They tell such a story if you just look at them and listen to them.

I went out last weekend and took pictures of a building that I've been wanting to take for awhile now. And a couple other beauties for you guys to enjoy :) And as always, please don't steal my pictures. If you'd like to use them for something, please just ask and I'll be happy to share!







This one is probably my favorite of this house.

Hubby's pickup.

I am a sucker for these flowers :)

Cows are in the deep grass to try and keep away from the bugs. After I took this picture, I looked right to take a picture of the rest of the cows and realized some of them had escaped and were out of the pasture! They were just a couple of calves and they eventually made their way back in to their mommas.

Happy Tuesday friends!

10 comments:

  1. These are so great! Be looking for them soon on my ag law blog. So glad I have you as my photographer! Ha!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like taking these and watermarking them for you! They're beautiful - protect them!! :o)

    My favorite is the second one down - reminds me of the Three Little Pigs story. House made out of sticks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love the old building with fresh hay bales all around. Doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house looks soooo neat! I love old, historic sites like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning! I am ready to move there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite is the fourth one in the sepia? color. Love all the photos1

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this. That is always my favorite part about driving through Montana. We get too much rain here, everything falls down or gets torn down. There are very few old neat homesteads.

    ReplyDelete