Saturday morning started off with farmers market. I sold most of the bread I had, about 30 loaves!! Most of my veggies are done growing in the garden, and what's left we will be keeping for ourselves.
Saturday afternoon I took a big ol' nap and it was amazing!! Saturday night we met up with some friends for drinks at a brewery (it was root beer for me of course!), dinner, and a little karaoke.
Here is my friend Chay who was in town and my brother-this was the first time we've been out together since he turned 21 in July.
Sunday we slept in, then met up with some other friends to watch the Packers play. Unfortunately they lost :(
But is this not the face of a man who loves football and is just excited the season started?
Like a kid in a candy store I'm tellin ya. After that we came home, started more baking for the week and ended the night with a root beer float. We brought home a growler of root beer from the brewery the night before. Yum!
Now it's off to another busy week. How was your weekend?









Oooo, root beer float!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you and Patrick got to spend time together.
Hugs!
Love root beer floats! I need one now! ha! ;)
ReplyDeleteI got to spend last weekend with Chris too! Such a nice recharge to life.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your friend Chay was drinking a little more than root beer! ;o)
ReplyDeleteSo I guess this answers my question I just asked you in an email - market season is over! Now you can start planning your winter hibernation!