Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Readers,

This is the first week in a loooooong time that I've posted all five days!! Woop woop! Thanks for hanging in there with my sporadic posting :)

Dear Planners of the Super Bowl,

Bruno Mars??? REALLY??? WTF? I am pretty fired up about this. You cannot have Beyonce and Destiny's Child reunion bring down the house last year, and expect Mr. Mars to do as well. I mean, it's not even on the same level. You've had Madonna, JT and Janet, Mick Jagger, U2, The Eagles, Black Eyed Peas. Countless others who have been around for awhile. And Bruno Mars? I hope he proves me wrong. But boy oh boy, I think they could have done a LOT better with their choice.

Dear Baby H,

Thank you for moving around like crazy these past couple weeks. I can now see my stomach move when you kick, and I think that's just flippin weird! But I still love you :) Oh, and thanks for being awesome and using up all of those calories I eat so I don't gain weight.

Dear Family,

I get to see you in TWO weeks!! To say I'm excited is an understatement!

Dear Farmer's Market,

I really appreciate the opportunity to sell my stuff and make some extra monies, but I'm pretty much over you at this point. How about we have 2 more dates and call this relationship good for the year? Ok? Ok.

Dear Farm Equipment,

If you could stop breaking down so we could finish harvest, that would be amazing. I'd like to be done before Christmas.

Dear Patrick,

Thanks for being such a hard worker. And encouraging me to buy clothes. And hanging in there while my hormones are all over the place. You're awesome.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Nicole,
    It's Friday and I love your Friday letters. I hope you're feeling well and harvest continues.
    Hve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing my belly move when I was pregnant! But it does feel weird! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that part of pregnancy! I still remember the first time I saw Lexie move - I was sitting in my boyfriend's car after school and Lexie was kicking so hard that I was SURE we'd be able to see her, so I lifted up my shirt and, sure enough, there was a little body part running from one side of my tummy and back again! Kind of creepy, but definitely awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Baby H moving all around! How fun!! Ugh...hang in there with the darn farm equipment. That's the worst.

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is Bruno Mars? lol! I hope equipment stops breaking down too! That makes for male hormones to go all over the place too, or maybe just the moods :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...did I know you were pregnant?? I think not! Congrats babe! Although, I totally knew something was up!

    Definitely not okay with Bruno Mars. That is such a letdown!

    ReplyDelete