Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was so nice...with the weight of a huge work project turned in and off of my shoulders and my last farmers market, I was able to relax and enjoy the weekend. 

Started Friday off by getting my hair done. I went darker, but this is actually close to my natural color:


Saturday morning I got up, did my market and came home to this:


The frost killed my pumpkin plants, so they are done growing. Patrick picked all of them and set them up on the porch-how cute :)

Here are the rest of them!


Since they're not orange, I'm thinking a pumpkin painting project will be in order when I get back from out of town. Hopefully they're not rotten. He also tilled my garden, and it's so nice to see nothing out there and it's one less thing to worry about!


We cleaned up the yard, outside the house and garden shed, so most of our fall work outside is done. Such a good feeling!

Since I'm out of town this week for work I wanted to take Patrick on a date night. I didn't get a pic of us together, or of the food, but we got a belly pic! 27 weeks here, with Smoke photo bombing :) these are also all of my regular clothes still :)


Sunday was another great day, and we spent most of the day inside cleaning up and making room for baby stuff. 

And naturally since I'm done baking for the market, what do I decide to do? Bake more of course!! I made some blueberry muffins for Patrick for the week and some homemade Oreo cookies!


These are so good! I have the recipe link under the Good Eats tab at the top of my page.

How was your weekend??

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm those oreos look dang good. You better make lots of room for baby stuff!!!! Can't wait to see you in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PS Kendall likes painting pumpkins....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belly picture s so darn cute! Sounds like you had a good garden this year! I'm hoping to be better with ours next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are impressive! And the dog photo bomb is hilarious! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair. Love the green pumpkins & what Patrick did - so sweet! But, I especially love your baby bump! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby bump photo! Too bad your pumpkins didn't turn before getting hit by frost. One of the area pumpkin patches they do crafts with pumpkins each weekend like paint, duct tape, etch, etc. Have fun with your green pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im trying to loose this 20lbs Ive gained and those Oreo bites is all I can think of. OMG how cute do you look preggers. Looking good girl and it seems like your pregnancy is flying by cant believe you are already 27 weeks. I hate that the frost killed you pumpkins but on the bright side you have different pumpkins you are being all artsy and fancy with your pumpkins lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good mama! Oh I can't wait to see what you do with the pumpkins! How nice to have hubby done with harvest so he can start on the honey do list haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute pregnant! :o) And Smoke looks really confused...

    I'm sorry about your pumpkins, but I'm sure they'll look great after you're done painting them or dipping them in glitter or whatever the heck people do with pumpkins... haha!

    ReplyDelete