About 2 weeks ago, my blogger friend Jen over at Almost Gypsy Soul asked her fellow bloggers for some help. Jen adopts a soldier while they are overseas serving our country. Her last soldier made it home safely and she was currently without an adopted soldier.
One day she got an anonymous comment in her blog from a soldier asking for her to adopt their unit, all 10 of them, and that she send each of them a Duck Dynasty themed care package. Jen did a little follow up on the comment and found out that it was not spam, but indeed a real soldier and all of the names in his unit were legitimate. They had been recently deployed to Afghanistan.
10 packages is a lot of work, so Jen enlisted the help of her fellow blog friends. Several of us are writing letters to them, sending money to help her purchase items or for shipping, and I am buying a couple seasons of Duck Dynasty on DVD to send with them.
Jen came up with a list of things she would like to send, so please view her original post HERE.
Lets help her put these packages together! You can either comment or email to me that you are interested, or email her at operationDD@outlook.com
Lets all share the Duck Dynasty love!!





Thank you for helping to spread the word! I have great blogging friends!!! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI just love this whole thing. So awesome!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Aww yay! I'll try to spread the word! I had someone recently ask me about packages, but I can't remember who it was.
ReplyDelete