I have just a couple random things for today...
You see what that is on my windshield?? It's FROST. Like, I had to get my scraper and scrape it off. I'm ready for fall-especially the boots and scarves weather, but I'd be ok holding off on the frost for now.
I got to take Patrick lunch the other day. He's hauling grain for an elevator in the area.
See that big pile of yellow stuff on the right? He hauls that grain into to big tall structure. They done have enough storage space, so they have to pile it on the ground. And they have to get it into the elevator in order to load it onto the trains. It's a pretty good deal for him, cause he uses very little gas, can overload his truck cause he doesn't have to go over a weigh scale, and can make as much money in one day as I can in about a week and a half. Works for me!
My last Farmers Market is tomorrow!!
I added up all of the loaves if bread I've made over the past month and a half...are you ready for this??
271 loaves of bread!!
157 of them were full size loaves, and 114 were mini loaves. No wonder I feel like all I do is bake!!
That's about all I have for today! I'm hoping to still get some time to blog next week while I'm out of town, but we will see. Hope you all have a great weekend!!






You better be careful traveling ma'am!!! I read your e-mail back to me & just haven't had time to reply back... but, it's all in my head! You better be careful lady!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete271 loaves?! Whoa nelly! You are a baking machine! :o) I bet they are delicious. Enjoy your baby showers! Make sure you share pictures of all the goodies you get!
ReplyDeleteFROST? Already?! Holy Cow! You've been busy baking up a storm! You go Little Mama! TGIF!
ReplyDeleteI hope you travels go well and you enjoy the baby shower!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun week traveling! I can't believe you are already getting frost. Those days seems so far far away in Arizona still.
ReplyDeleteIf I lived close you would have to up that count sista, Holy Moly you are just a regular baker girl. Frost? Say what? that's crazy!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels