Happy Monday!! It's happy for me because I'm off of work and hanging out with my family today. We've had a ton of fun the past couple of days, so I'll recap some if it here, and do the rest as soon as I get the rest of the pictures.
Friday afternoon Patrick picked me up from my conference and we headed West to Hamilton to see my family. Originally he was supposed to do a bachelor party that night but it gt cancelled because the groom had too much work to do for the wedding :) Which didn't really hurt my feelings at all since I hadn't seen him all week. We got to my parents house and the pumpkin painting began!
Saturday afternoon we headed to see Patricks best friend get married at a beautiful location, Seeley Lake.
Pre-wedding fun:
The little flower girl is the groom's daughter. When they said "you may kiss the bride" the little girl yelled "yaaayyy! They did it!!" It was too cute.
Patrick seemed like he was in a hurry to leave earlier than I thought he would be, so we headed back to Hamilton. Little did I know he was scheming with my family and best friends, and my friend from Texas flew up to surprise me for my baby shower!
That's all I have for today, but hopefully I'll get the pictures to do a recap of the shower soon!
Happy Monday friends!









That is cute that she the flower girl said that! Sounds like a great weekend
ReplyDeleteAwww, so exciting that you had a surprise visit! Can't wait to see your baby shower pics :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What an awesome surprise!! How long did they get to stay?
ReplyDeleteHehe i am so glad we got to surprise you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that flower girl story is precious. And having been a friend who flew to another state to surprise someone at her baby shower, there is seriously nothing better! SO much fun! I'm so glad your friend made it!!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
That looks like a wedding right up my alley! That is awesome that you were surprised by your friend! Nothing like that ever happens to me! haha Can't wait to see the shower.
ReplyDeleteAww that little flower girl sounds adorable! :)
ReplyDelete