I really love these!! My favorite is the first... I need this reminder almost every day! I find myself asking "WHY?!" all too often, but SOMEDAY I will understand it all :)
These are all wonderful! My dad sent me that first verse while we were going through a really rough patch three years ago. It hung on our fridge for a long time (i'll share the story one of these days). I see now what we went through and where we are now. I hope you are all well! Hugs
I really love these!! My favorite is the first... I need this reminder almost every day! I find myself asking "WHY?!" all too often, but SOMEDAY I will understand it all :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all wonderful!
ReplyDeleteMy dad sent me that first verse while we were going through a really rough patch three years ago. It hung on our fridge for a long time (i'll share the story one of these days). I see now what we went through and where we are now.
I hope you are all well! Hugs
:-) Thank you sweet lady
ReplyDelete