To the County road people who took 4 days to plow our road out, flip off! We were even told we weren't a priority to them...AWESOME.
To my prego sister's high blood pressure, FLIP OFF! She has to check in with her BP every day to the doctor. If it doesn't get better she gets put on bedrest and will be induced in 2 weeks. EEK! Need some happy thoughts and prayers from my bloggy buddies!
FLIP OFF tax season! I mean, who really likes tax season? Talk to me after we get ours done and I might feel differently-ONLY if we get a refund. But can you say helllloooooo to the farm for being a tax write off!
To the person who is so self-absorbed, FLIP OFF! You're attitude, words and actions are slowly chipping away at me. I don't stand for it, and won't be bullied into submission by you like everyone else does. Keep it up, and see where things go. Learn some manners. Quit being fake. You're not fooling me. Do something for yourself for once. Stop and think about how your actions will affect others, not just yourself.
That last one's a big one for this week...it's an ongoing problem and unfortunately the situation has been going on for awhile.
Hope you all have an A-Mazing weekend!!!
To end on a positive note, this is what happens when men are in charge of baking cookies:
My mother in law sent this in an email yesterday and I found it rather humorous!




Praying for Michelle and the bebe!
ReplyDeletePraying hard for your sister and that you guys get a HUGE refund back!!!! Sounds like you and I are going through a similiar situation, we are dealing with two impossible people!! I am always here if you need to vent!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDelete