And what did I do? I totally agreed! Who would leave this poor pup all by itself in the middle of a small town during winter? Some heartless Jackwagon, that's who! So we both decided we would think of names in case no one claimed it :)
I got home yesterday at about 4:00 p.m. I walk in, and there is the sweetest, cutest dog alive sitting in the middle of my floor!

I played with her a little bit, and she seemed somewhat out of sorts, and didn't know how to react. She knows how to sit, and we found she is house-trained. When we let her outside last night and this morning, she did her business. Last night, she slept on the dog bed the whole night, and did make a mess in the house! She's very cuddly and lovey too. We decided to name her Kyna, which is Irish, meaning "loving, affectionate." Seems to suit her well :)
So today, I'm calling a couple of places in Culbertson to see if anyone has heard of anything, and to leave our phone number in case anyone comes looking for her. I'll make up some posters to put up in town this weekend. Hopefully she just got out and someone didn't abandon her, and we can find her owner. If not, I think we'll be adding another one to the family!




OMG She is so freaking cute!! She did make a mess in the house, or she didn't? And do you pronounce that like Keena or Kina?
ReplyDeleteShe did not make a mess in the house, and it's pronounced Key-na
ReplyDelete