It's been awhile since I did a flip off Friday...and today's a GOOD DAY to do it....
Sooooo, I was at a conference yesterday and today and we talked a lot about community improvements and the direction we would like it to go. Weeellllll, there's this woman who thinks she happens to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. And during a brainstorm session I threw out an idea and the facilitator wrote in on the board. Then this WOMAN, said, "Ummmm, I need to make a technical correction to that one." And I about pooped my pants. Seriously? This is a brainstorming session! She then proceeded to "technically correct" my idea. FLIP OFF! I seriously felt like bitch slapping her.
To the county road plows that have not been down my road in over a week, FLIP OFF! I had to pack a bag of clothes and my dogs up and have been staying at my in-laws' house for the past 2 nights because I can't get to my house :( BOOOOOOO
To these looming deadlines for work that I may or may not (eek!) meet, FLIP OFF! I'm pretty sure I'll have them all done on time, buuuuut am getting a little worried at this point!
To the GIANT verizon bill I received this month, FLIP OFF! I hate changing plans around cause it always adds more charges on there....ick.
Well that's enough for the day. I hope you all have a GREAT GREAT weekend! Keep your fingers crossed that I can go home tonight!




No comments:
Post a Comment