My hubby and I escaped the frozen tundra a week and a half ago for a weekend of fun with my best friend, sister and her boyfriend, and my family from California. It was GREAT to get away to the warm weather, to gamble (I won $100!), eat great food and see the family.
When we got there, we checked into our timeshare and waited for our family to come visit. We had some amaaaaazing burgers at a place called Burger Grind, and it was my first time trying calamari. It was deep fried and had Thai seasoning, so I really didn't taste it that much. My best friend got there soon after that, and the festivities began! We headed to the Imperial Palace where my grandparents and cousins were staying. Then we spent most of the night gambling at the Blackjack tables, and I learned the game "Let It Ride." I won $105 that night! We went to a smaller nightclub, danced a little and headed in about 2 am... not too late :)
Other highlights of the trip were going downtown, which I had never been! If you haven't gone, it's AMAZING! Also, we did some shopping and hit the Coach outlet store. A girl can never go wrong there :) Here are some pics of the amazing trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment