Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spunky Junky

One of the things that I think makes Montana neat are the people, and their ability to come up with crafty things and ideas. My husband and I have a friend, H.B., that has her own blog called Spunky Junky. She's VERY creative and turns everyday things into something spectacular! Lucky for you she has a blog, and even makes her own jewelry. Take a look:



She's VERY good at holiday decorating-especially when it comes to making her own decorations!



She made ALL of these things, and they were VERY inexpensive to make!
Show her some bloggy love HERE!

P.S. I think she's practically a magician and I'm super jealous of her talents! That and her ability to get a bajillion followers on her blog in only a few months of blogging :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh. Are you sure you are talking about the right person because you are way to flattering to be talking about me.. thanks Nicole, you rock.

    halz

    ReplyDelete