Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fliiiiiip Off!

Hello everyone, and welcome back to our weekly edition of Flip Off Friday! Ok, that totally just sounded like a cheesy game show host. I have a couple good ones for this week that I've been saving up...here goes!

1) To my windshield that has many cracks, chips, and now rattle when I drive, FLIP OFF! Good thing it's getting a new windshield right MEOW as we speak.

2) To my coworkers that take a crap at work, don't use the Febreeze spray that's in the bathroom and then shut the door to leave it a big ol' stinkhole, FLIP OFF. That's effing gross. That's like being dutch-ovened by your colleagues. SICK. I know you guys probably didn't want to hear that, but a girl's gotta vent!

3) Flip Off to my tommy right now, which is not feeling so hot :(

4) To the mean, rude, nasty girl who was at my training last night and kept saying demeaning things towards me as a taught, FLIP OFF. That's not very nice of you! And your hair color is gross.

5) To the blasted Coach sunglass sale....UGH! I didn't need another pair!!! But alas, I failed....oh well, my cute new brown Coach aviator sunglasses should be here soon :)

6) To my former coworker to called here yesterday asking what my boss said about him to his potential new employer...FLIP OFF! If you did your job, weren't lazy, and actually FINISHED your job instead of lying about it before you left, you wouldn't be worried about it! And don't even THINK of using me as a reference! I'll tell you now, it wouldn't be a good one!

That's it peeps! Hope you have a great weekend! Below I posted a song that I think is SUPER fun. Whenever I hear it I just want to get up and start dancing! PARTY ROCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I had a boss who used to take a crap at work every morning. I drink a LOT of water, so I'm constantly having to pee. I'd have to time my bathroom time before his b/c I HATED getting stuck in the crap-smelly bathroom after him. Sick. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete