Us three took a break from farming this weekend to get the photos taken. I'm only going to let you see a couple of them, cause she hasn't sent anything out and her mom hasn't even seen the pictures yet. I took the pics, then loaded them on my computer, worked some magic, and voila! A masterpiece! I was so impressed with myself cause I've never done anything like this before. This was just me taking pictures that I thought they would like!
Also, all of the pictures were taken on our farm and some of our neighbor's barn. Enjoy!

Don't let the white building above fool you...it's our oil house where we store 50 gallon drums of oil and hydraulic fluid for the machinery. It's VERY messy on the inside.

The church in the above pic is where J proposed to J. It's the church that I see out my front window of my house.


These last two pics were taken at our neighbor's barn, about 1 mile from my house.
And these aren't even the best ones!!! Once she gets them printed and sent out, then I'll share more :)




Pro-Fesh
ReplyDeleteThese are great, I love them!!
ReplyDelete