Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, June 10, 2011

Flip Off!

Well friends, this week has been a pretty good one overall....On Sunday, I get to leave my little town and travel to the big city of Seattle for a week-long training. It will be nice! Two of my co-workers are going with me, and we have a lot of fun together so it should be a great trip! I'll probably post again on Sunday night to tell you what I'll be up to for my week in Sea-town.

Now, let's do a little flipping off:

1) Flip off to the rain! I still haven't gotten my garden completely planted. If it rains too much and the ground is too wet, my seeds will rot and NOTHING will grow. Come oooonnnn sun!

2) Flip off to my fun coworkers that aren't in the office today. I'm alllll alone! Just kidding :) I love those crazy girls. On the plus side, I brought my dog with me to work today!


3) Flip off to having only 1 day this weekend to get stuff done before I leave. Clean my truck, mow the lawn, plant the rest of the garden, do the laundry, clean the house...not enough time!

4) Aaaand flip off to my dog who won't stop whining right now! hahaha. He loves people, and he can hear other people talking in the office and wants to go play! But I need to keep him in my office cause the boss man said so.

5) Flip off to the supposed wind/hail storm that was supposed to happen that didn't. On the other hand, I'm not so mad about this. I ran outside, hauled all of my small flower pots inside, hauled my larger ones under the porch and ran around picking up all of our outdoor chairs to put inside the shed. And then nothing happened. This was like at 10:30 p.m., when I'm usually in bed. So it kinda stunk that I had to run around and do this so late, but I was pretty glad that nothing happened!

That's about all folks...have a great weekend! The next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in beautiful Seattle!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog looks like he's doing a sort of crooked smile. So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flipping off the weather right now! It's been thundering and lightening for hours!!! ... Super jealous you got to bring your dog to work, btw :)

    ReplyDelete