Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ta Daaa! It's Done!

I told you guys awhile back that I was re-doing my upstairs guest bedroom. I put the finishing touches on it this weekend, so I thought I'd share with you all!

Here are the before pics:


Now for the after. I went with a country cottage theme. I do still need to add some furniture, but this is what I have so far:


I got the paint and the framed floral photos from our local hardware store. The side table, mirror, wall sconces, candleholders and lamp from Hobby Lobby, and the pillow shams, quilt and ladder from countrydoor.com. Window treatments are from Walmart for $15!!! I really would like to add a headboard and some sort of small dresser, but we'll just see what happens. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. That's super cute friend! Good job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you picked the wrong profession. Your interior decorating skills are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!

    ReplyDelete