Sorry, I couldn't help it. I absolutely despise that stupid Friday song but somehow it gets stuck in my head eeeeevery Friday. So overall I've had a pretty good week. Nothing major to flip off about, but still, nonetheless, it wouldn't be Flip Off Friday without something! So here we go...
1) Flip off to mosquitoes! I found the first one on me yesterday...UGH. That means they're going to be coming out in droves soon.
2) Flip off to UPS who still hasn't done anything or talked to us about what is being done about their driver killing our dog, and then yelling at us calling us names. FLIP OFF!!!!
3) Flip Off to the salesman that was going to sell my MIL and I a CUTE vw bug. He sold it cause we didn't call him back within a day to tell him we wanted it for sure. LAAAAAAME.
4) Flip off to bills. Seriously, as soon as we get paid it's like it's all gone cause we have to pay most of our bills because it's the beginning of the month. UGH.
5) To the wind-FLIP OFF! Living on a prairie means the wind almost NEVER stops. I was looking at a cute country living magazine yesterday and was wishing that I could have a cute outdoor patio furniture set with wicker furniture and a cute umbrella. For as long as I live here, I can never have that :(
6) Flip off to this stinkin' hummus that I'm eating right now....it's SO good I could eat the whole carton of it!
See? Overall a pretty good week! Have a good weekend peeps!




i hear you about the bills thing. They make life miserable!
ReplyDelete