I SWEAR I was going to blog every day that I was on my work trip this week but, well, FUN just got in the way! On Tuesday night one of my coworkers and I drove to Southcenter Mall near Tukwila, Washington to meet up with two friends of mine from college. We got there a little bit early so decided to walk around a bit. Well, lucky for me I found the Coach store! (Hearing those words is like kryptonite for hubs!) I only bought purse cleaner, thank goodness, but I did find out that I am considered a "frequent member" and they have my name in their system and all of my past purchases....ummmmm, whoops? I REALLY don't want to see the grand total of what I've spent.
I would LOVE to upload pictures, but apparently the wifi is ridiculously slow-slower than at my house in BFE. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until this weekend, or maaaaaybe even early next week.
I just wanted to show my bloggy friends some love :) :) :) Hope you all have had a fantastic week, and have great plans for the weekend!




I'm excited to see pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteMy addiction to Coach is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! I just returned a bag that I've had FOREVER because it had some fraying on top. I bought it at this store that sells returns for Nordstrom for $90. They told me the fraying was a manufaturers defect and gave me a $348 credit in the store. WOOT WOOT!!! I bought the Sophie bag :)
ReplyDeleteEmily-WHAAAATTT?!?!?! Who knew they did such a thing! Oh my goodness, you sure lucked out girl! That's amazing! I was looking at the Sophie Bag when I was in the store...it sure is CUTE CUTE CUTE!
ReplyDelete