Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, June 20, 2011

What A Week!

I had an AMAAAAZING time in Seattle last week! I included a little bit of everything in this post, so follow along...

Before I left, I headed outside to check my garden. Success! I had ONE bean plant sprouting:


Here are the pics of the flowers I planted. I used petunias, daisies, pansies and some other ones I can't remember the names of. P.S. I found why the word "pansy" translates into non-flower speak as "woosy, sissy, etc" because those flowers don't like ANYTHING. They are pretty temperamental. Exhibit A:


But the rest of my flowers are doing well:


In Seattle, I met up with two of my college friends, Allie and Carsten. I love these two!


Then, two of my coworkers and another lady from the conference and I went to a Mariners baseball game! None of them had ever been to a professional game before, so I got to show them the ropes! (I've been to probably 20 or so). Here we are being goofballs:


And WAAAAAAY out in left field.


Singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame":


The only bad part of the whole experience was on the way home, the airlines lost ALL THREE of our suitcases. We didn't get them until the next night...UGH. And guess what?!?! I get to go back in September!!! I'm REALLY excited. Hope you all had a great week last week! I've got LOTS to share about my garden coming in, and my guest room that I'm redoing...more to come on those later this week!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time. Plus I love that your garden is growing like little children.

    ReplyDelete