Unfortunately, I'm sitting in front of my computer at work...I'm getting stuff done, but I'm just NOT feeling it. What to do to break out of the funk...hmmm...what do you guys do to get out of a funk? I really want to change into sweatpants, sitting on the couch at home playing angry birds or something.
Also, do some of you ever get writer's block with your blogs? I'm currently having that. There's not a lot going on at the franch (farm/ranch) right now, so there's really not a lot to talk about or show pictures of. Soon enough the calves will start to be born, but for now all we really do is feed cows, and I've already shown you a picture of that. Maybe I'll try to go out and get more interesting pictures this weekend.
In the meantime, I'm yet again turning to a dear friend of mine, Pinterest, for something inspirational, happy, cute and fun, just to lift my spirits.
Happy almost Friday, everyone :)

















Man, all of those pictures are just amazing!!! I seriously wouldn't be able to choose a favorite!
ReplyDeleteI get blogging block like every other week! It helps that I only write up a blog 3 times a week(besides my weekly recipe). I used to feel the need to post every day. Now, not so much. :o)
It seems like on during the week I have reader's block.. then when weekends come... I have 5 post I'm ready to publish!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you... my best friend is going to grad school in Billings, Montana. She graduates in April!! She loves it up there!
Have a fab weekend!!