Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, February 13, 2012

What A Difference

I know most of us around the country have had a very mild winter. Last year there was so much snow, we just couldn't get away from it! This year I think there has been a total of about 6 inches of snow TOTAL. Last year we had almost 100 inches of snow throughout Fall and Winter. Yuck.

Look at the difference:

2010:


Aaaaand 2011:


What a difference a year makes, huh?

What does it look like where you live? Snow? Cold? Unseasonably warm???

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tha's crazy that the witners can be so different! i'm sure you weren't complaining this year. It probably made your life a lot easier. W've had such warm weather. It's been tank tops and sundresses for me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I can't believe that stop sign is almost completely covered! So which is a "normal" winter for you - 2010 or 2011?

    It has been VERY warm here until this past weekend. Yesterday morning I woke up and had to take care of the chickens in 18 degree weather. I don't own clothes for that sort of cold. Not fun. But we still haven't got any snow!

    ReplyDelete