HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!
Since I've spent most of the week bitching about things, I'll make today just a Flip ON Friday...here goes!
Flip ON to this song by Kelly Clarkson-it's my new favorite song of the moment. I may or may not have been that person rocking out in their car that everyone laughs at this morning...
Flip ON (and good thoughts/happy vibes) to my cousin Nathan who's a junior in high school, playing in his District Tournament this week. They won their first game on Tuesday, lost yesterday :( and play again tomorrow morning at 10. Keep your fingers crossed that they play well!
Flip ON to losing another pound this week! Since I've started myfitnesspal app on my phone, I've lost one pound a week just being held accountable for my eating. Three pounds lost! Nice!
Flip ON to my sister Michelle...she just texted me and said, "Have a kid!!! Thanks to Kendall I got a tax return of $5,700!!!! I literally burst out laughing at that. I don't need a kid, I have the farm to write off everything! HA!
Flip on to my puppies for being so good this week. We've had long days of work and watching basketball games, and they have both been behaving very well, for being alone for so long. They'll be as happy as I will to see the weekend!
And finally, FLIP ON to all of you for listening to my complaining this week :) Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




Just think how much you could get back if you got to write off farm stuff and claim a kid!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job with the weight loss! You'll be at your goal weight in no time! I tried to use my fitness pal to eat better, but I got so irritated having to input all my food in all the time that I gave up!
ReplyDeletelol at your sister..too funny! love Kelly Clarkson!
ReplyDeleteI hear that app works great for losing weight! Nice job! Glad you had good things happening on Friday! Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDelete