Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear....

I haven't written any letters for awhile, so I thought I would write some short letters to some people/things that are on my mind right now....

Dear People Who Own My Work Building,
Thanks for kicking us out. You gave us exactly 4 months to find a new place to rent,
which you KNOW is going to be next to impossible. While I understand you need
places for your employees to live, we also need to provide our services to the
community as well. So next time you are calling our office seventeen thousand 
times to get a patient to us because you don't want to deal with them, think 
about that...YOU kicked US out. You better hope we find a place!

Dear Cows,
I know your babies aren't due until March 24th, but please start having them soon! 
The weather is so nice and I would really like some new babies to give names to.
Please and thank you!

Dear A-holes Who Pass When it is Unsafe,
By passing me in an unsafe situation on the highway, you are not 
only putting yourself, me, and the oncoming traffic in danger. It really won't
matter if you get to your destination 5 minutes quicker. Is a life really
worth it? Slow down, take your time, and we'll all get where we need
to go, SAFELY.

Dear myfitnesspal,
 I know I talk about you too often on here, but I didn't realize
how awesome you actually are! Really I'm just so excited and want
to share that excitement with people who read this. I'm now down 5 lbs 
in 4 weeks, just by keeping track of calories with this little app for
my phone. If you're considering weight loss, look to this for a 
little motivation and guidance!

Dear Prairie Princess Followers/Readers,
Thank you for reading this! And thank you to those who comment.
You know how excited I get when I see that I have comments? Like, 
as excited as Meg Ryan gets in You've Got Mail when she gets
an email. Like a kid of Christmas morning.  Like, Carrie
Bradshaw getting a new pair of shoes excited.



 Those are all of my letters for today. Like I said the other day, things are very slow around the ol' farm, so there's not a lot I can post on it. Unless there's something specific you all want to know about? I was thinking about doing a post on how to properly go about "cow tipping." What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think....YES!!!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great letters...i can't remember the last time i used my fitnesspal...probably don't give it enough credit! keep the blog posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! Love the bit about the A-hole drivers. I feel the exact same way you do. NOT WORTH THE RISK OF DEATH!

    ReplyDelete