Hey hey hey! Who's happy it's Friday! I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm looking forward to a weekend of rest since I'm still sick, and **hopefully** watching my cousin play in a basketball tournament to make it to the state championship! Keep your fingers crossed!
On to my list for the day...
Flip ON ON ON to getting a raise! My boss told me yesterday that starting April 1, I will be getting a 5% raise. How awesome is that?!?! It's always nice to know you're appreciated for the work that you do, and getting compensated for it accordingly. Cha-ching!
Flip ON to it being only one month until my cousin's wedding in California! Which means a little less than a month until I get to see my sweet little niece :)
Flip on to going out to dinner with my new coworker tonight. She's a kick in the pants and I'm excited to spend time with her outside of work!
I know this one is going to sound weird, but Flip On to the kinda yucky weather we've been having. I need to feel some semblance of winter to make me really appreciate summer.
Flip off to the girl on Pinterest who repinned the picture of my county road and put her OWN caption on it of, "take a dirt road trip in the south." Ummmm, escuse me? That dirt road, sweetheart, is 80 miles from the CANADIAN border. There is nothing south about that. And I would ONLY be ok with you writing that if you lived in Canada or Alaska.
Flip off to myself for not checking the medicine box correctly, and accidentally taking non-drowsy benadryl last night instead of the regular kind. My eyes were WIDE open at midnight, just staring at the ceiling!
And on that note, flip off to the sinus infection that I STILL have...going on 9 days now!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! What are your plans?




Yay for your raise! 5% is huge!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo how can you tell when something of yours has been pinned?
ok, so i thought the pinterest "situation" was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Congrats, on the raise!! That's always so exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend my dear!!
Congrats on the raise! That is awesome! I hope you get to feeling better & have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteUh, yeah. Flip off to someone who stole your photo. Rude.
ReplyDeleteThat cute little neice of yours will be running by the time you see her!
ReplyDeleteCheers to your raise!!! Are you feeling better yet??
ReplyDelete