Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Superbowl Fun

Let's face it...I know a lot of people (at least a lot of my friends) weren't super excited about the Superbowl on Sunday. Several of them said they would watch the game just for the commercials, or record it, fast forward through the game, and only watch the commercials. That, or they were just going to watch the halftime show with Madonna...and a side note of that...why the HECK is M.I.A. still invited to things??? She had ONE song, and it wasn't even that good. All it talked about was getting high. Flipping the bird on national television? Screams DESPERATION to me.

Anywayyyyyssss, since Patrick is a Green Bay Packers fan, we weren't too keen on watching the game either. Instead, we decided to go out shooting.

Who needs the Superbowl when you have this:


  • Semi-Automatic .22 (the one on the right that looks like an assault rifle)
  • 20 Gauge shotgun
  • .22 pistol
  • 30-06 is in its case still

This shotgun has some SERIOUS kick. My shoulder is sore today from the kick-back.



My MIL shooting her .22 handgun. I'll be using this handgun when I take the field portion of my concealed weapons class in March.



What did you guys do for Superbowl? Anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. shooting or superbowl? SHOOTING!!! Looks like a great way to spend Superbowl Sunday. I did watch the game. I wasn't a crazy fan of either team, but I like the Giants better than the Patriots. I was glad they won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would MUCH rather go shooting than watch the superbowl, no matter WHO is playing. I just can't get into sports. :o/

    Are ya'll wearing earplugs? I couldn't tell from the pictures. I would be deaf!!!

    ReplyDelete