Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone this morning! I don't have time to do a full flip on/off Friday, but just wanted to stop in and tell you all to have a great weekend!
Any fun plans? I am planning on doing a lot of relaxing and catching up on my DVR. This includes:
-NCIS
-NCIS: Los Angeles
-CSI
-Criminal Minds
-Glee
-American Idol
I have some interesting facts on BEEF to share with you next week, including information on this "added hormone" talk everyone is talking about....
Have a great weekend friends!




Enjoy your DVR weekend!!! I used to watch CSI, Criminal Minds and NCIS, but then I had to stop b/c they gave me nightmares! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm interested to read your beef info. I finally found a local farmer to buy our beef from and I'm really pleased. Only $3/lb! Love it!
sounds like a great weekend to me. Looking forward to your next blog. Sounds interesting .... :)
ReplyDelete