I'm hooking up with my bloggy BFF Amanda today for some talk about pet peeves. She has some pretty good ones listed out, so you should go check it out.
Besides me whole rant yesterday, some of my pet peeves include:
-People chewing with their mouth open, or eating very loudly. Sick sick sick! It literally makes me want to cover my ears and scream at them to shut up.
-They're, their, there. LEARN IT PEOPLE!
-When you're in the grocery store and someone has taken something out of their cart and placed it on a random shelf because they decided they didn't want it. Especially frozen or food that needs to be refrigerated.
-When there are two parking spots next to each other and one person decides to take up BOTH spots.
-Bicyclists who ride their bikes in the road. You know, the road that was made for cars to drive on. This is oh-so-tempting to just quickly open my door as I drive around them. Thankfully, there's not that many hippies where I live so it's not as big of a problem as it was when I lived in a bigger town.
-People who tailgate.
-People who clip their fingernails in public.
-When someone starts watching a show or movie in the middle, and expect you to tell them what it's about or what's going on.
-When people bite their fork while eating.
-Telemarketers.
I really could go on and on, but I think I've done enough complaining for the past two days :)
What are some of your pet peeves???





I hate it when people don't know how to use "they're" "there" & "their" So irritating!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know people who bite their forks?!? That is REALLY weird. I've enevr heard of that one!
ReplyDeleteI agree with telemarketers, and the grocery store bit, but I'm going to have to disagree with the bikers on the road. For people that don't have cars or a city with a reliable bus system (aka Murfreesboro) the only way for them to get around is by bike. They need a spot on the road, too!
Oh my goodness. I'm right there with you. So bad. I have A.D.D so not only does "chewing loudly" gross me out. It literally stops me from focusing on ALL THINGS around me in which I can't enjoy myself.
ReplyDeleteTHank you Mr./Miss/Mrs. rudness. Now go learn some manners!
The End!
Happy Friday!